In Issue 13 we introduce our brand new look! We MEET Stephanie Palmer, Gina Ferraro and Nichole from Wild Boho, MAKE more modern with our best patterns yet and we MOTIVATE with articles on selvedges, quilting in Japan, how to set blocks on point, machine maintenance and encourage you to ask for what you want in our quilt business column.
Make Modern magazines are jam-packed with modern quilt patterns suitable for beginner quilters to advanced, and articles about modern quilting guaranteed to make you smile, inspire you to quilt outside your comfort zone, and start making modern quilts today. Our beautiful patchwork magazine is published independently by a team of quilters, and priced at just AU$10 (approx. US$7, CA$9, €6 or £5).
*Price in AUD converted to your currency during checkout. Make Modern is a digital modern quilt magazine available worldwide. Instantly download the 100+ page PDF to your device and print pages as you like.
- Shades of Sea Glass Cushion by Heather Seminelli (@qacreations)
- Hexie Stars Quilt by Kristy Lea (@quietplay)
- You Hold The Key Quilt by Stephanie Palmer (@latenightquilter)
- Reunion Quilt by Stacey O'Malley (@slostudio)
- Low Volume Log Cabin Quilt by Jenn Nevitt (@mommysew)
- Love Birds Quilt by Leanne Parsons (@devotedquilter)
- Diamonds Quilt by Moira de Carvalho (@quilttalking)
- Slevhex Cushion by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
- Colour Block Quilt by Jessica Skultety (@quiltyhabit)
- Sliced Quilt by Megan Nichols (@citystitches)
- Twist on Tradition Sampler Quilt Part 1 by Susan Emory (@swirlygirlsdesign)
- Quilting in Japan by Alyce Blyth (@blossomheartquilts)
- Sewing Machine Maintenance by Jennifer Hoskisson (@jeifner)
- Selvedge Love by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
- Gallery: Selvage Challenge from Stash Builder Box @stashbuilderbox
- Meet the Maker: Stephanie Palmer (@latenightquilter)
- Meet the Maker: Gina Ferraro (@partyofeightourstory)
- Meet the Maker: Nichole Vogelsinger (@wildboho)
- Maths + Methods by Alyce Blyth (@blossomheartquilts): Quilting? On Point!
- The Hustle by Angie Wilson (@gnomeangel): Ask
- MQG Profile: Orlando, Florida (@orlandomqc)
- Ask the Makers: What makes your heart sing?
- Library: A Common Thread - A Collection of Quilts by Gwen Marston, Quilting is My Therapy by Angela Walters, Piecing Makeover by Patty Murphy, and Transfer Embellish Stitch by Jen Fox and Sarah Case