A huge bumper issue with 110+ pages! We chat modern batiks (don't screw your nose up yet!), modern hand quilting, needle know how and bring you a wrap up of our MM mini mini quilt challenge. We introduce you to makers Sedef Imer, Karen Lewis and Cheryl Brickey and our brand new columnist Angie from Gnome Angel! Oh, and that #starlitmagic block!
Make Modern magazines are jam-packed with modern quilt patterns suitable for beginner quilters to advanced, and articles about modern quilting guaranteed to make you smile, inspire you to quilt outside your comfort zone, and start making modern quilts today. Our beautiful patchwork magazine is published independently by a team of quilters, and priced at just AU$10 (approx. US$7, CA$9, €6 or £5).
*Price in AUD converted to your currency during checkout. Make Modern is a digital modern quilt magazine available worldwide. Instantly download the 100+ page PDF to your device and print pages as you like.
- Blue Jean Baby Quilt by Lara Motta (@luellabella)
- Pretty Fly Quilt by Kathy Thorncraft (@iamcraftykat)
- To the Stars Quilt by Kristy Lea (@quietplay)
- Half Circle Mirror Quilt by Cheryl Brickey (@meadowmistdesigns)
- Donut Love Mini Quilt by Tania Denyer (@iamgingerq)
- Glitter Star Cushion by Emily Lang (@mommysnaptime)
- Sewing Machine Cover by Carlie Lincoln (@quilty_carlie)
- Up and Away Quilt by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
- Pinwheel Pin-Up Quilt by Vicki Ruebel (@orchidowlquilts)
- Perryfield Street Mini Quilt by Justine Parker (@juzziepdesigns)
- Kaleidoscope Quilt Sampler Part 6 by Lori Hartman (@lorihartmandesigns)
- Sewing with Kids: Tablet Cosy by Tricia Mathis
- Modern Batiks by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
- Hand and Needle (@handneedle)
- Needle Know How by Jennifer Hoskisson (@jeifner)
- MM Mini Mini Quilts Challenge (#mmminimini)
- Gallery: Blueberry Park Swap hosted by Nina (@bossyoz)
- Meet the Maker: Karen Lewis (@karenlewistextiles)
- Meet the Maker: Cheryl Brickey (@meadowmistdesigns)
- Meet the Maker: Sedef Imer (@downgrapevinelane)
- Maths + Methods by Alyce Blyth (@blossomheartquilts): Flying Geese from a FQ
- The Hustle by Angie Wilson (@gnomeangel): It's Hard Work
- MQG Profile: Chattanooga, Tennessee (@chattmqg)
- Ask the Makers: What inspires you?
- Library: Sew Illustrated by Minki Kim and Kristin Esser, 180 Doodle Quilting Designs by Karen M Burns, By the Bundle by Emma Jean Jansen, and Madly Modern Quilts by Carole Lyles Shaw