With Make Modern Issue 11 - we're literally spoiled for choice, starting with our covergirl Heather Seminelli's Lover's Knot and look inside to find that striking B&W quilt from Stacey O'Malley that you've all been waiting for. Our quilt superstars this issue include Emma Jean Jansen and our Domestic Quilt Goddess, Melissa Gottliebsen!
Make Modern magazines are jam-packed with modern quilt patterns suitable for beginner quilters to advanced, and articles about modern quilting guaranteed to make you smile, inspire you to quilt outside your comfort zone, and start making modern quilts today. Our beautiful patchwork magazine is published independently by a team of quilters, and priced at just AU$10 (approx. US$7, CA$9, €6 or £5).
*Price in AUD converted to your currency during checkout. Make Modern is a digital modern quilt magazine available worldwide. Instantly download the 100+ page PDF to your device and print pages as you like.
- Ripples Table Runner by Anorina Morris (@sameliasmum)
- Gridlocked Quilt by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
- Ring Road Quilt by Stacey O'Malley (@slostudio)
- X Marks the Spot Mini Quilt by Leanne Parsons (@devotedquilter)
- Pocketful of Sunshine Quilt by Melissa Gottliebsen (@msmidge)
- Playful Penguins Mini Quilts by Kristy Lea (@quietplay)
- Lover's Knot Quilt by Heather Seminelli (@qacreations)
- Spring Blossoms Quilt by Melissa Dunworth (@sewbittersweetdesigns)
- Scrappy Star Quilt by Leanne Benson (@sewnbyleanne)
- Shattered Cushion by Susan Bolte (@lakeonestitchery)
- Kaleidoscope Quilt Sampler Part 5 by Lori Hartman (@lorihartmandesigns)
- Sewing with Kids: Wonky Zippy Pouch by Tricia Mathis (@quiltbugcreations)
- Add Texture: Modern 3D Quilts by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
- Initial K Studio Art Prints
- Online Learning: Exploring Craftsy, Creativebug, & CreativeLive by Anne Beier (@hudsonvalleyquilts)
- QuiltCon 2016 by Sandi Sawa Hazlewood (@craftyplanner)
- Gallery: Mini Mini Quilt Swap hosted by Crystalyn Bryan (@flavorpink)
- Meet the Maker: Emma Jean Jansen (@emmajeanjansen)
- Meet the Maker: Melissa Gottliebsen (@msmidge)
- Meet the Maker: Heather Seminelli (@qacreations)
- Maths + Methods by Alyce Blyth (@blossomheartquilts): Biased Binding
- Domestic Quilting Goddess, Melissa Gottliebsen (@msmidge): Spiral Quilting
- MQG Profile: Tasmania, Australia (@tasmqg)
- Ask the Makers: If you could outsource a part of the quilty process, what would it be?
- Library: The Ultimate Guide to Machine Quilting by Angela Walters and Christa Watson, Pen to Thread by Sarah Watson, and Mixing Quilt Elements by Kathy Doughty